This page is being updated.
For information on the PRIALT Access & Support Program, please call 1.855.PRIALT1 (774.2581).
- You should not be given PRIALT if you.
- are allergic to PRIALT or any of its ingredients
- have a condition or are receiving a treatment that would cause an injection in your spinal fluid to be unsafe
- have or had a mental illness called psychosis (a loss of contact with reality, usually including delusions (false beliefs about what is taking place or who one is) or hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren’t real))
- PRIALT may cause or worsen depression, which increases the risk of suicide. People 65 years of age and older have a higher risk for confusion with PRIALT. Taking certain other medicines along with PRIALT may raise the risk of having problems with thinking or alertness. Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking.
Your doctor may stop your treatment with PRIALT, give you other medicines, or require you to be hospitalized if you experience any of these symptoms.
Click here for additional Important Safety Information, and please see full Prescribing Information, including BOXED Warning, and discuss with your doctor.